THE BEJUCO BAG LADY:
"What an exciting time it has been getting the Bejuco Bag Lady up and running to deliver healthy, home cooked, made from scratch meals to all of you, my friends and neighbors of Bejuco! I am loving my job and I am happy to say that I will now add a 2nd night for home delivery to our weekly schedule. We will be cooking for community on
Tuesdays AND Fridays
That's right! Now you will be able to kick back and enjoy not ONE but TWO nights a week sipping on a nice refreshing cocktail with your feet up while waiting on your delicious hot and fresh meal to be delivered to your door! And at the same great low price of only $10 per meal!"
"I am excited to share many new healthy meal plan ideas with you! I will send out my weekly menus on Sunday so you can plan your week. Please try to send in your orders the day before.... Monday for Tuesday and Thursday for Friday. Or if you know that you want both nights just message your order on Monday. I understand social engagements can cause a change in plans so if there is ever a need for cancellation just let me know the day before. Also, if you realize you need to order after the deadline go ahead and check with me to see if I have enough and I will be happy to add you in if possible."
"Your feedback is always appreciated... Message me what your taste buds are feeling! Mention your favorite meals and make suggestions... I will be happy to create new recipes or serve up the ones most popular!"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.